NO BULL SHIPPING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO BULL SHIPPING

Home of the one and only NBS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bladechaser
Forum Maker Person
Forum Maker Person
Bladechaser

Forum ranks Empty
PostSubject: Forum ranks   Forum ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:04 am

The forum now has a rank system implemented below is the rank pips and also what you need to do to reach each rank ( spam whores will not be tolerated)
Crewman - 0 posts Forum ranks Mov_crew Petty Officer 2nd Class - 5 postsForum ranks Mov_po2 Petty Officer 1st Class - 10 posts Forum ranks Mov_po1 Chief Petty Officer - 20 posts Forum ranks Mov_cpo senior Chief Petty Officer - 30 posts Forum ranks Mov_scpo
Master Chief Petty Officer 40 posts Forum ranks Mov_mcpo Ensign 50 posts Forum ranks Mov_ens Lieutenant Junior Grade 75 posts Forum ranks Mov_ltjg Lieutenant 100 posts Forum ranks Mov_lt Lieutenant Commander 130 posts Forum ranks Mov_ltcmdr
Commander 180 posts Forum ranks Mov_cmdr Captain 200 posts Forum ranks Mov_capt Commodore 220 posts Forum ranks Mov_cdore

now the next ranks are admin ranks and can only be obtained through direct admin promot
ion

Rear Admiral - Forum ranks Mov_radm

Vice Admiral - Forum ranks Mov_vadm

Admiral - Forum ranks Mov_adm

The rank below is a special rank for the lord and master of the N
BS

Fleet Admiral - Forum ranks Mov_fadm

And this rank is because im honorary nbs and also the founder of the nighthawks plus i did this forum lol and jd cant say no

Forum ranks Nhkrank
Back to top Go down

Forum ranks
Page 1 of 1